• Letzte Aktivität
  • Gefolgt von 0 Benutzer
  • Stimmen 0
  • Abonnements 35

Aktivitätsübersicht

Neueste Aktivität von Audrey
  • Audrey hat einen Beitrag erstellt

Übersicht über das Übungsregister [nur Klavier]

Only have a short amount of time for practicing? Need guidance to know what and how to practice? Then, the Practice tab is the best place for you to start with Metronaut. There, you will find them...

How can I change my Practice Goal?

To change your practice goal, go to My Account under "My Practice Goals" category and tap "Change Goal". You can then choose a new frequency or time to play. If you don't want to receive notificati...

How do Practice Goals work?

When learning a new piece, consistency is key! To help you make music a habit and achieve progress, we’ve introduced the possibility to plan your practice sessions on Metronaut. Choose how often (e...

Can I change the clef of the scores?

Yes! On your favourite piece's Practice Screen, tap on the ⚙️ icon and choose Transposition. From there, you can change the Clef as well as other transposition parameters of the score. Note: Your s...

Is it possible to search pieces by difficulty level?

Yes! Go to the Catalog tab on Metronaut and tap on Filter (see screenshot below). You can use Search Filters to filter pieces by difficulty, by Accompaniment Type (Piano, Orchestra, etc.), by Instr...

How can I delete my account?

NOTE: Deleting your account will not cancel the Premium subscription you have in the App. In order to cancel your subscription, please follow the steps described in the article How can I cancel my ...

Can I use my Metronaut account on multiple devices?

Yes you can! You can use Metronaut on all your iOS mobile devices (phone, tablet). Simply make sure to log in with the same account credentials (Facebook, SMS, email).    

I forgot my password, what do I do?

Have you forgotten your password? No worries, we have all been there, follow these instructions on how to reset it. - Launch the app on your device and tap the Login with Email button on the screen...

Wie kann ich mein Abonnement ändern?

Um Ihren aktuellen Abonnementplan zu ändern, können Sie ihn entweder direkt in der App oder in den Einstellungen Ihres Geräts ändern. So ändern Sie Ihren Abonnementplan in der App: - Gehe...

Wie kann ich mein Abonnement kündigen?

Um Ihr Abonnement von Metronaut Premium abzubestellen oder zu kündigen, gehen Sie wie folgt vor: Öffne die Einstellungen-App auf deinem Gerät Tippen Sie oben auf Ihre AppleID (Sie werde...