If you have previously subscribed to a Premium membership but the App is asking you to subscribe and not letting you to advance to the Practice Screen, please check the following steps:
1. Make sure you are Subscribed
On the same device, go to the Subsciprtion Management page in the Settings or just click here on an iPhone or iPad.
If you don't see a Metronaut Subscription this can be because either: Your subscription was cancelled. Or you subscribed from a different device and/or AppleID. Switch your AppleID to the one you used during the subscription.
Contact us if you believe this is an error.
If you see your Metronaut Subscription proceed to the next step.
2. Make sure you use the correct Metronaut Account
Your subscriptions are linked to both your AppleID (in your device's Settings App) and a Metronaut Account. Here we walk you through steps to make sure you are using the correct Metronaut Account:
- Open Metronaut and go to the Account tab.
- Under Account Settings you will see the account you are connected with.
- If you see "Connect an Account" then you'd need to signin to your Account to see your subscription.
- If you are already connected, scroll down and tap Log Out
- Signin to your Existing Account.
Note: Connecting with "Apple SignIn" and "Email" do not end up in the same account. If you subscribed using an Email account, connecting with "Apple SignIn" will not bring you to the same account you subscribed in. In such cases, you should go to step 3 above and continue using the right account.
Article is closed for comments.