Audrey

• Total activity 71
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 43

Articles

Recent activity by Audrey Recent activity Votes
  • Can I use the App with my Bluetooth speakers or headphones?

Yes! Metronaut automatically detects your Bluetooth speakers and connect, if they are paired with your iPhone or iPad.  Learn how to pair your Bluetooth device with your iPhone or iPad here. When c...

• An Overview of Metronaut

With Metronaut learning your favorite pieces is easy and fun.Let's take a quick tour of what you can do with the App: Checkout the Video at the bottom! ;) 1) Choose the practice mode that fits you...

• How can I transpose a score?

When you select a piece, Metronaut will show a Preview of the piece where you can choose from different versions if available and also personalize the music sheet to your needs. The Preview you see...

• Where are my recordings?

You can find your recordings for a given piece by going on the score of that piece and tapping the recordings button in the top right corner of the score. Every performance longer than 5 seconds is...

• How can I change the language of the App?

Metronaut is currently available in 17 languages including: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. If the language chosen automatically by the App...

• Magic mode is having trouble adapting to my speed, what can I do?

If magic mode is not acting as expected, couple of things can help Metronaut better listen to you while you play: -    Most of the time when magic mode has difficulties following you, your phone or...

• How can I find a piece on Metronaut?

If you are looking for a specific piece: Tap the third icon of the tab bar to access the Catalog section. You can search by piece title, composer name, instrument or difficulty.If you can't find wh...

• Is it possible to search pieces by difficulty level?

Yes! Go to the Catalog tab on Metronaut and tap on Filter (see screenshot below). You can use Search Filters to filter pieces by difficulty, by Accompaniment Type (Piano, Orchestra, etc.), by Instr...

• How can I change my subscription plan?

To change your current subscription plan you can either change it directly within the App or from your device's Settings. To change your subscription plan within the App:- Go to My Account page and...

• How can I delete my account?

NOTE: Deleting your account will not cancel the Premium subscription you have in the App. In order to cancel your subscription, please follow the steps described in the article How can I cancel my ...