With Metronaut learning your favorite pieces is easy and fun.
Let's take a quick tour of what you can do with the App:
- The Listen button helps you get familiar with the piece by hearing both your part and the accompaniment.
- The Tempo button allows you to customize the music accompaniment. Choose the tempo and its level of adaptation to your performance.
- Fixed Mode: The accompaniment plays at a fixed tempo, without adapting to you.
- Wait Mode: Play without accompaniment. The cursor moves when you play the note.
- Smart Mode: The accompaniment tempo adapts to yours in real-time like a musician would.
- The Metronome and Loop buttons activate those tools to help you improve.
To discover all the tools offered when practicing (such as Tuner, Printing, Annotation, Transposition and more), tap the tools icon icon on the top right corner of your music sheet.
Please sign in to leave a comment.